Mental Health & Wellness For Women
Wellness For Women Fighting Cancer
Hope is always looking for ways to connect with and improve the lives of stomach cancer patients. And Mental Health And Wellness For Women achieve both of those goals.
So, a private group that formed on social media called the Stomach Cancer Sisters, Abigail Mejia and Lexy Elmaksoud Patton, both 28-years old at diagnosis shared this program with us to share with you.
First, the Stomach Cancer Sisters formed out of the common bonds of gastric cancer and being young women in their 20s. Additionally, in their quest to support one another they developed and implemented a virtual program.
It’s focused on three primary pillars of emotional, mental, and physical health for women of all ages battling cancer.
Healing With Hannah
The Stomach Cancer Sisters partnered with Hanna Stinson, and Hope For Stomach Cancer to provide a two sets of 10-week virtual program. And you can sample some of the sessions below.
Please note that all sessions have been recorded. And you can access them by registering.
2022 SESSIONS 1 -10:
Session 1: Core Yoga – Recording: https://youtu.be/C3dmmphIrrM
Session 2: Mental Health & Self-Care Workshop – Recording: https://youtu.be/hdn-qxBN3-c
Session 3: Bedtime Yoga – Recording: https://youtu.be/FH6EVVms0Tg
Session 4: Embracing Self-Love Workshop –Recording: https://youtu.be/PUzzRZwW688
Session 5: Full Moon Yoga – Recording: https://youtu.be/vzeZOLsZGo4
Session 6: Therapeutic Art Workshop – Recording: https://youtu.be/oneIwOzQ6vc
Session 7: Yoga Nidra – Recording: https://youtu.be/_XBTQvybo-E
Session 8: Coping with Stress Workshop – Recording: https://youtu.be/ErgjT_bWAoc
Session 9: Happy Hips Yoga- Recording: https://youtu.be/wLnbLrix7Ok
Session 10: Coping with Anger Workshop- Recording: https://youtu.be/Yhk4RVBIPgY
Session 11: Yoga for Abundance- Recording https://youtu.be/Xs4AFQWPfo0
Session 12: Virgo New Moon Workshop
- Date & time: Thursday, August 25, 4-5:30pm PST / 7-8:30pm EST
- Description: This Virgo New Moon is the time for us to lay down our intentions around self-care, organization and service. This is the time to identify new healthy habits and improvements that you would like to implement. Meaning, get clear on the details of your life – what you eat, the content you consume, your schedule, your time off, the organization of your office, your exercise routine, etc. The cosmic energy that is in the air is all about embodiment, self-care and visualization.
During our time together, we will create a vision on how we want our average day to feel. This Virgo New Moon Workshop is all about embodiment, self-care and visualization.
- Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/hope-for-stomach-cancer-virgo-new-moon-workshop-tickets-32159392508Recording
PAST 2021 SESSIONS 1 -10:
- Session 1: Yin Yoga – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/eSegJaiMRxs
- Session 2: Mental Health & Self-Care – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/PQvBKbydB2k
- Session 3: Coping with Anxiety – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/SfNAtVugV3s
- Session 4: Yoga for Anxiety – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/nO_PtZku_GU
- Session 5: Exploring Chakra Healing – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/lXNHuc8fJ2g
- Session 6: Coping with Stress – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/qdEo2A-jyhU
- Session 7: Coping with Anger – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/oZ_DlrK2Yno
- Session 8: Yoga for Stress Relief – Watch the replay now https://youtu.be/oOnRQ3svuJ8
- Session 9: Chakra Balancing Yoga – Watch the replay now: https://youtu.be/lmNb0z2kwdo
- Session 10: Somatic Healing & Intuitive Movement – Watch the replay now: https://youtu.be/embWPPfHrOc